Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Dragon Legacy 1.4 - Family Time

Welcome back to the Dragon Legacy! Don't these kids just look thrilled to be part of legacy life?

James: "I hate being poor. When will we ever be rich?"

Pft, I'm wondering the same thing in my own life, kid. Except in real life I don't get to use motherlode. >_<

James: "What's motherlode?"

Something you'll never experience, unfortunately! Haha. Anyway, this kid randomly came home with James. Her name is Aline. We'll keep an eye on her. It's never too early to start plotting arrange marriages in a legacy. 

I'm happy to report that Martin makes Andi very happy. <3 They are adorable together. I'm sure Martin will do his best to keep our founder young, one way or another, haha. 

Daniel finds ways to have his own fun of course. Meet girlfriend #6 Penelope...Pepper? Oh shit. 

Martin: "That son of a -- I'm gonna kill him! Hey, hey douchebag, get away from my sister!" 

Nice try, Martin, but you just look even more adorable when you're angry. But seriously Penelope is his sister, and he knows what kind of a reputation Daniel has and what he did to Andi. He is less than pleased. Penelope also had a fiancee until Daniel Homewrecker Pleasant came along, but to be fair, Martin, so did you before Andromeda!

Martin: "It's not the same! He's gonna hurt my sister, and then I'm gonna have to kill him."

Yikes. So much drama for the first generation, and I didn't plan it this way at all! 

Lily: "Hey guess what sis? It's already time for our birthdays because the creator completely neglected and ignored us as kids so we didn't get much screentime."

Oops, sorry. There's just too many of you! I'd like to take this time to note though that all the triplets learned all their toddler skills (including the xylophone and blocks) and they all got A's as kids. That's some impressive micro-managing if I do say so myself! 

Jeez, Lily, don't choke on your cake. 

Next up is Hermione. Ugh, bad outfit and hair. 

And James! Caterpillar eyebrow alert, haha. That shirt isn't bad though. You can keep the shirt, James, but stop trying to steal Martin's hairstyle. 

James post-makeover. He is seriously handsome. If I end up choosing the heir instead of randomizing, I am learning hard toward James. He gained the trait of ...

Post-makeover Lily. She's pretty boring unfortunately. Sorry, Lily. If I choose the heir, I don't think she or Sirius will be picked. She gained the trait of ....

Damn, girl. Meet Hermione post-makeover. She is now Evil, which is why she's dressed to kill. ;) Yep, it's definitely a tie right now between her and James for heirship if I decide to leave it up to me. Genetics wise it'd be more interesting to go with James, since Hermione mostly has her mom's coloring. But she is quite the looker. 

Well, look who it is. I can't possibly imagine why Daniel invited you over, Penelope. Also, that little toddler is Louis, Martin's son from his first marriage. 

Daniel: "Yeah, I'm not really feeling it anymore, you know? Why don't you take your nephew and get off our property?"

Hermione: "I'm not seeing this. Our family is totally normal....yeah." 

Andi decided to show off her jetpack skills with Martin. 

Martin rolled a wish to get a tattoo so off he went. At first I was confused as to why he changed into that atrocious grey wetsuit thing and then I realized it was his swimwear, lol. 

Martin: "You can tattoo through neoprene, right?" 

Martin got 3 tattoos. He looks so pleased with himself. 

Heather: "Oh, they're so beautiful, Daniel. Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

Jeez, haven't any of the townies heard of Daniel's reputation, or do they all just live under rocks? Anyway, Heather here makes girlfriend number 7. 

This picture is just here to remind everyone that Lily exists. Poor Lily, she's so boring. And she's basically a clone of her mom.

Lily: "I may be boring, but I have the most normal set of traits."

That's why you're boring, sorry. 

Um, what the frack are you two doing? Stargazing in your underwear? Nothing better be up, I swear...

Martin: "Holy cheezus, I think I'm gonna have a coronary! Why do you have to be so...EVIL?"

Hermione: "Who? Me?"

It was at this point that I decided to try to get a family picture, LOL. You can see how well it's going so far. This family is doomed. 

Daniel: "If we're all done, I have to go break up with someone so...."

Lily: "This is fun...oh, something shiny!" 

Andi: "*deep sigh*"

Sirius: "I can't wait till I get to move out." 

Nope, still not good enough!

Lily: "But I'm bored!"

James: "*vacant expression*"

Aha! I did it! And I only had to turn off their free will, mwahaha. Daniel and Sirius still aren't looking at the camera, but this is the best I knew I was gonna get. Andi still looks over life completely though, heh. 

Aw, that's better. Andi and her little boytoy, so cute.

Hermione: "Look how pretty I am. You know you want to pick me as heiress." 

James: "Hello, I'm James Murray. Hide your women, heh. ;)"

Aww.

Mairead: "I'm Mairead Fairchild. I'm here to see Sirius?" 

They are so cute! And they are officially a couple, yay. 

Hermione: "Oh, why, hello there, James. *bats eyelashes*"

They are super cute too! D'aww!

Hermione: "This is why you should pick me as heiress!"

Don't talk with your mouth full. 

Who are you? I don't remember inviting you.

Randall: "Uh, I'm Randall. I'm here to see Lily."

Well, I mean he's not terrible looking. Those caterpillar brows have to go though. 

Abrupt end to the chapter, but this is where I sort've decided on James as heir, even though we really haven't seen much of him lately. He's an artistic loner so that makes sense, but I like his genetics the most. Hermione is feisty, but she looks too much like Andi. 

Hermione: "Not fair!!!" 

I actually started to contemplate Sirius a bit too, especially since his girlfriend is so adorable, but I just wasn't feeling him as heir as much so we'll see how this handsome young man does with the family reins. 

James: "Oh joy, my life is complete..."

No comments:

Post a Comment