Sunday, November 26, 2017

Disney Legacy - 2.4 Don't Fear the Reaper

Welcome back to the Disney Legacy. Last time Marian gave birth to daughter Bellwether Disney, Tag moved out of the house with her boyfriend Silas Hurley after getting pregnant, Alex got super buff, Marian got pregnant with the last child of generation 3, Fantasia became an elder, and Alex got abducted by aliens! Whew, that was a busy chapter! Time to find out what happened to Alex. 

But first Judy and Bell have to freak out about the monster under their beds. It's cute the first couple of times, but I quickly got tired of them waking up and waking everyone else in the house up so I bought them the nightlight that protects from the monster. 

Also Travis tried to exercise, because he's gotten quite pudgy around the middle. It was hilarious though because he literally exercised for like 5 minutes before giving up. Same, Travis, same.

Travis: "Hey, I'm not as young as I used to be!"

Gargh! Alex isn't pregnant. He got an uncomfortable moodlet, but that's all. He emerged from his extraterrestial encounter relatively unscathed. Which is probably good because honestly I'm not sure where he would've managed to carry a baby in those washboard abs of his.

I later looked into it a bit, and apparently they lowered the rate of male sim alien pregnancy which makes me sad. It's about a 30% chance or something. Oh well. 

Um, you guys gonna put out that fire or what?

Alex: "Nah."

But the stove is literally broken. You don't think that's cause for concern?

Marian: "It's all good."

-_-

Tag! She is very heavily pregnant, but that doesn't stop her from inviting her mom out to the ruins for a dance party. 

During which Fantasia promptly takes a nap on a bench, lol.

Fantasia: "I'm old. Leave me alone." 

D'aww. Judy asked Tag if she could rub her belly. She's excited to meet her new cousin. 

Fantasia is a really good grandma. Maybe it's because she is childish, but she gets along amazingly with all her grandkids. She even helps them with their homework. 

Impromptu dance party with all the Disney ladies. :) And what a cute bunch they are. Seriously I'm loving this family. 

So I didn't pay attention otherwise I would've had poor Marian take a maternity day, but because I didn't she shows up to work exhausted, in labor, clutching desperately to a cup of coffee, lmao. Poor bb. Before she went home, Marian tried to have her baby at the hospital which is of course where she works, but they wouldn't let her because she was on the clock. So dumb. 

So Marian delivers the final baby of generation 3 at home in the nursery. She doesn't look too happy about it. Her energy bar is flatlining at this point btw. 

But Mari (and me) gets her wish! It's a boy, who she names Nick. Nick Wilde is the other main character of Zootopia. 

Even though she's basically dead on her feet, Mari can't help but be extremely proud of herself.

Marian: "See that thing there? I made that." 

Travis is coming to the end of his life so he decided to visit his son Robin to spend some quality family time together. It's so funny but both men have the same body type. It's just poor Robin got pudgier way earlier than Travis did. Unfortunately Robin's daughter Justina was at school so I couldn't get a picture of her. 

But here she is anyway because she came home with Bell, who looks really pissed off about something. Oh yeah, she's super mad at Nick.

Bell: "Stupid baby. I'm supposed to be the baby of the family!"

Aww, you're still adorable though Bell so it's ok. And of course I have not chosen an heir yet. I'm going to wait till they are all teens so it's much fairer. 

It was a good thing Travis visited his son, because his time is up. :(

Travis was a great founder spouse who completed his aspiration of Computer Whiz and helped raise 3 great kids. He was two promotions away from the top of the computer programming career. Bye Travis, we'll miss you!

It took a while for Grim to reap Travis's soul. He stood outside for ages just creepily looking through the study window. Poor Justina is probably scarred for life by witnessing her uncle's death and then the very incarnation of death. She quickly leaves. 

Grim: "Your house is annoyingly small."

Yeah yeah, I'm gonna work on that eventually. 

WTF? Leave you creeper. 

Grim: "It took so long to get in here I might as well relax a bit before moving on to the next soul."

O_o 

Travis is the first death of the legacy. RIP. 

Ok so here begins a ton of really sad pictures, because Fantasia is DEVASTATED. Travis was her soulmate. I've never seen such a sad sim before. She cries in bed. She cries in the shower. Here she is almost crying on the toilet. :(

She takes out some of her frustrations on Mr. Blarffy.

Fantasia: "You stupid bear. This is all your fault! You took my Travis away!"

Cheerful Marian tries to comfort her mother.

Mari: "Mom, it's gonna be ok. You have us here. We'll get through this together."

It doesn't work. My heart. :'( 

Marian didn't witness Travis's passing so she is pretty laidback about the whole thing. 

Um, Mari, I don't think you should be smiling like that when your patient is flatlining.

"Eh, I got this."

But she didn't got it. She misdiagnosed this patient and tore out her heart for no reason, lol. 

Tag still comes over a lot, and look, she had her baby! Tag gave birth to a girl who she named Leticia. We'll have to invite her over when she grows up. But Mari and Tag are inseparable; here they are becoming BFFs. :) 

Toddler alert! Nick grew up without a cake cuz for some reason I couldn't get it to work for him or maybe toddlers can't use cakes. Oh well, he grows up into his father's massive man breast instead. And he's blonde! And clingy, uh oh. (I've decided to start randomizing traits but not aspirations. I'm gonna pick aspirations still so I don't have repeats and get bored.)

Holy plumbob, he's adorable! He's got Travis's blonde hair (aww, it's sad Travis never got to meet this grandkid), and Alex's brown eyes I think. Not sure about his features yet, but I think they're a good mix of his mom and dad. 

Cue toddler spam, because I'm so freakin' excited that they're back, and Maxis/EA somehow managed to make this version the most adorable yet! 

Seriously, look at this. It's too cute. I can't handle it. 

He's dancing! Too cute! Ok so I may or may not have had a sudden strong leaning toward Nick becoming the heir. He's a boy, and we haven't had a male heir yet. And he's blonde, and we haven't had a blonde heir yet either. Urghhh, but we have to wait till he grows up. Judy and Bell may still win me over! 

I leave you with this picture of poor heartbroken Fantasia taking solace from her grandbaby.

Fantasia: "I love you a lot, little guy. You look just like your grandpa."

Nick: "*is adorable and will soothe anyone's heart*"

Awww. <3 Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment