Friday, November 24, 2017

Disney Legacy - 2.3 Abduction

Simmer Update: So there hasn't been an update in a really long time! Sorry about that. I go through phases where I either play sims like a maniac or I don't play at all. I'm getting back into the sims right now though because there's a lot of cool and fun game packs and expansion packs out, and I really missed playing. I'm determined to finish this legacy, and I really have a lot of fun playing it so I'm not giving up! So here we are with another update. I hope you enjoy it. :) 

Welcome back to the Disney Legacy, where Marian is once again pregnant but not looking as excited about the new bundle of joy as she was with her first.

Marian: "I just want it out of me. My back hurts."

Aww, poor bb. 

Robin still finds time to visit his childhood home. So I installed that new story progression mod, and now Robin has a new daughter with his wife, Melina. Their daughter's name is Justina. How cute! She's a redhead like Melina. We'll have to invite her over to the house sometime to meet her extended family. :)

Marilex continues to be adorable. Alex is much more used to this whole parenting thing. He isn't even fazed as Mari goes into labor. 

Alex: "You got this, babe." 

And the second member of gen 3 is born! It's another girl, and her name is Bellwether, after Assistant Mayor Bellwether from Zootopia, who is a sheep. Sadly, I don't think the game has as many sheep-themed choices of clothing for when Bell grows up, but we'll make do. Haha. 

Fantasia decided to throw a party for her youngest daughter's birthday into adulthood. And I had to take this picture to show off her party wear. It's so funky. XD 

Silas was of course invited to his girlfriend's birthday party, and he decided to show up in very questionable party wear indeed. Silas, I think you need to take some fashion tips from Fantasia. XD 

And here is Tag all grown up. She of course looks much the same. And she's extremely excited that she's the same age as her boyfriend again.

She wastes no time rekindling their relationship! 

Tag: "Silas Hurley, ever since I was a little girl, I knew that we were meant to be. Will you be my husband and make me the happiest sim in the world?"

Silas: "Oh my plumbob, yes!"

Aww! Their names are not as easy to mash together into a couple name, but I'll try...Tagasil. Ugh no, it sounds like a medicine lol. Silatag. Ehh, somewhat better, but it sounds like an appliance. Silong. That's probably the best, and it isn't saying much. XD 

Tag: "You put on glasses when you're going to bed, lol."

I'm more concerned about his choice of slippers, Tag. XD 

It looks like Judy, Bell, and Justina are going to have a new cousin! :D 

Which we will have to meet later, as Tag is ready to head off in the world and start her new life with fiance and childhood sweetheart Silas! She looks as beautiful as ever. You can't even tell she's pregnant with her tiny bump. We'll miss you, Tag! 

BANNED4LYFE, I know, but I couldn't resist. LOL. 

When I'm not creepily perving on him in the shower, I'm squeeing over how cute Alex is with his baby daughter. It's especially funny and cute because of how monstrously huge his biceps have gotten. XD 

Alex: "Daddy loves you, Bell, and he'll always be there to protect you. I'd just like to see anyone mess with my girls. I'll punch them all the way to Al Simhara." 

But honestly the baby stage is boring (and there still aren't any cute toddlers, grr), so Bell grows up the next day into a cute child, who looks way too much like her older sister. Ugh, not too genetically diverse yet. Oh well. Bellwether has the Social Butterfly aspiration, and her first trait is Self-Assured. 

In the movie Zootopia, Asst. Mayor Bellwether is more confident than she at first lets on...I'm trying not to spoil anything in case anyone still hasn't seen the movie, but if you haven't, seriously go watch it. It's awesome! 

After a quick makeover in which I gave her a white wooly sweater to wear (get it? sheep? lol), Bell heads to the park where she meets this cutie named Zackary. I don't foresee him being future spouse material though, as he also has brown hair and eyes, and I'm tired of that combo already. XD But Bell needs to make a lot of friends for her aspiration anyway. 

Ugh, why? Why don't we have any teenage boys in this legacy right now? This girl is gorgeous! And her genes are awesome. Her name is even cool. It's Diamond! 

Sister bonding time, aww. See how similar they look? I think Judy has a slightly darker skintone than Bell, but otherwise their features are very close. I can't wait to see what they look like as teens to compare even more. Also, the table disappeared. Ooops. 

Yay, I'm glad Marian seems much happier at this conception! 

Marian: "I hope it's a boy this time."

Me too since I really want to use the name of the other main character of Zootopia! 

Fantasia: "Aw crap. Do I have to?"

:( I'm sorry, Fantasia, but yeah. Man, that face. This is really heartbreaking. I don't want her to get old! 

But hey, she does make a cute elder! I had to give her a bit of a more grandmotherly makeover. Haha. But she's keeping the earrings and the buns! :P 

Bell hasn't been the only one making friends. This boy, whose name I sadly have forgotten, invited Judy over for a playdate. 

WHERE HIS MOM IMMEDIATELY CAUGHT FIRE, OH MY GOD. 

I forgot to take an after picture, but thankfully she didn't die! They had a sprinkler system installed, but man what a sucky playdate. >_<

Robin, how are you in so many of my pictures when you don't even live in the main house anymore? lol.

Robin: "I won't be forgotten!!"

Judy: "You're so weird, Uncle Robin. Also, checkmate."

Robin: "What?? But I'm supposed to be the smart one in this family!" 

So apparently Alex's constant exercising has rubbed off on Marian. Either that or she decided to slim down a bit, because she's been using the punching bag a lot, hence her adorable workout clothes. Her bump is so adorable! 

I can't get over Alex's work "uniform."

Bell: "Hehe, Daddy, is that you in there?"

Alex: "*muffled voice*Yup."

I'm...dead...deceased...seriously...OMG. Literally this is the first thing that happens to him as soon as he walks outside. 

It must be the llama costume. The aliens of Sixam have never seen such a strange and alluring creature before! But that is where I will leave you. Tune in next time to find out what becomes of Alex the Llama. Will there be alien babies in our future??! 

No comments:

Post a Comment