Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Dragon Legacy 1.2 - Triple Threat

Welcome back to the brand new Dragon Legacy! We left off with Andi going into labor with the first member of gen 2. Can I just say that the Sunlit Tides hospital is adorable? lol 


It's a boy! Meet Sirius Dragon. This generation's theme is Harry Potter. Sirius is named after Harry Potter's godfather, Sirius Black. Andi miraculously had a great pregnancy so I was allowed to roll for both traits. Sirius is Artistic and Athletic, a good combo. :)

"Hi there, little guy. Are you gonna grow up to be a heartbreaker like your old man?"

NO. 

Andromeda needs to work on her futuristic LTW so she decides to follow the time traveler into the future. 

Welcome to Oasis Landing! It's very pretty. 

Andi decides to meet her descendants. Jeesh, I hope we end up with better genetics than these poor ladies. 

Andi loves her new jetpack, but she's even more fascinated by plumbots. They are pretty cool. We'll have to get one into the legacy at some point! 

Apparently the plumbots can create holograms of sims. How cool! Andi gets in a little make out sesh with holo-Daniel, lol. 

Back in the present day, it's time for little Sirius to grow up and become a toddler. 

Oh...okay then. Those are definitely Daniel's lips, and they look hella weird on this poor kid. Let's hope he grows into them. Also, where the hell did he get blonde hair from? Both his parents are gingers!

Oh well, he's still cute in his unique little way. He also grew up into this Star Wars shirt. Sorry this isn't the Star Wars gen yet! But thanks for growing up appropriately nerdy, Sirius. :) 

Awww. I love when toddlers play in the toy chest. 

One child is not enough for the beginning of this legacy. Andi finds herself knocked up once more by her boyfriend Daniel Pleasant. As you can tell, they are not getting married, not if Daniel is going to complete his LTW, which plumbob help me, he is. :/ 

Speaking of which.....ew! Daniel, she is old enough to be your mother! 

Andromeda is heavily pregnant with the next member of generation 2. Unfortunately, things are not going to work out the way she hoped. 

"It's over, Andi! I'm sorry, but I've gotta fulfill my dream of having at least 10 girlfriends before I die, and you're only number 2!" 

Stop being so douchey to our founder! 

"I'm gonna cut off his plumbob and shove it up his-"

I know how you feel, Andi. I'm sorry. :'( Heavily pregnant and newly broken up with; Daniel is such a catch. Sigh.

"I've gotta go find me a younger, hotter girlfriend. It's over, grandma!"

That's 3 girlfriends down....Oh, Daniel.

No, that's not Daniel rightfully questioning his life choices. His ex-girlfriend Andi just went into labor. 

OH HELL NO. Put that back where it came from or so help me! 

FML. Daniel, what did you do???

Daniel: "I'm a stud. ;)"

Aghhhhh, welcome TRIPLETS Lily, Hermione, and James Dragon. Lily is named after Harry's mom. Hermione is one of his best friends, and James is his dad. They all ended up with rather appropriate traits for their respective characters too, and I swear I didn't pick them. I always randomize.

Lily is Clumsy and Athletic. Hermione is a Genius and . James is Creative and .

Lily was born first, then Hermione, and then James. 

Stop trying to be cute, mister. You know what you did! At least Daniel doesn't seem to mind taking care of the brood of children he helped create. Can you believe I only meant to have 2 kids this generation? >_<

Hahahaha, someone has to sleep on the couch since there's no money to buy another bed. Serves you right! 

Andi: "It hurts so much! All I want is to find someone who really loves me."

Oh poor baby, it's gonna be all right. :( 

If Daniel gets to have his side chicks, then Andi deserves more love too! This handsome fellow's name is Martin Pepper. We will be seeing more of him later. :)

But Daniel is not to be outdone. Meet girlfriend #4, Laurita Pepper. She is actually Martin's mom, hahaha. I swear to plumbob I did not mean for this generation to be so dramatic, but it is. I definitely could've written something plotty from all this if I put my mind to it. XD 

EW, get a room you two!

"This is a room."

Don't question me! And stop looking so pleased with yourself, Daniel. 

Oh thank plumbob, it's time for the triplets to grow up into....oh shit, toddlers. >_< We're about to have 4 toddlers at once....

This is Lily. She has her mom's red hair and blue eyes. I think it's awesome she's a ginger just like Lily from the books. Too bad she didn't get James's green eyes. Then it would've been perfect! 

Little James grew up cross-eyed. Somehow he got black hair, but I think it's awesome cuz he looks more like his namesake that way. 

Finally, here is little Hermione. She looks a lot like Lily but with Daniel's darker skintone. She also has red hair and blue eyes. None of the kids got Daniel's shade of ginger hair! I'm kinda disappointed by that. Ah well, there is definitely some genetic diversity this gen though. 

And that is where I will leave you for this chapter! Find out next time if there will be any more babies (plumbob, I hope not) and if Andi will finally find the love she deserves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment