Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Disney Legacy - 2.2 Cuteness Overload

Hello and welcome back to the Disney Legacy! Long time, no see, I know. A lot of stuff has been going on in my life lately, but I'm ready to return to my simmies. One sim in particular is about to celebrate a very special birthday. That's right, Robin, the eldest of generation 2 is about to become a young adult! He doesn't look too thrilled by it though.

Robin: "I know I'm the least favorite of this generation. I'm just sad, because now I'll have even less screen time since I'm about to be kicked out."

Aww, don't be that way, Robin. I still love you! 

And I'm not a totally evil watcher, I swear. After growing up, Robin immediately invited over his girlfriend, Melina, who had already aged up into a young adult. 

Robin gets down on one knee and proposes to Melina. She of course accepts. :) 

Cheer up, Robin. At least you don't have to live in this crazy house anymore. You and Melina can have your own life together.

Robin: "Yeah a boring life with no kids of my own. This isn't Sims 3. There's no story progression mod."*

*Yet. I'm totally about to install the new story progression mod. I've heard it's awesome! 

Marilex continues to be adorable! Seriously, I can't get enough of them. 

Just look at how cute they are! 

Marian is so stunned by the positive pregnancy test that she forgot to make a facial expression. XD

Marian: "I just...I thought this day would never come!" 

This is the face Alex pulled upon learning his wife is pregnant. Careful your face doesn't get stuck that way! 

Alex: "Hmm, maybe a baby won't be that bad. If it's a boy, I can train him, and he can grow up to be a bodybuilder like me!"

Well, at least he doesn't hate the idea of parenthood anymore, lol. 

Marian is so cute being all pregnant in her scrubs. XD She's such a cheerful sim, I swear. I never see her make a sad face, even having to go to work while pregnant. 

Meanwhile, Alex continues to work on his aspiration and career goals, while being coached by the infamous Don Lothario. Can't mistake those heavily tattooed biceps! 

Marian: "I'm so excited! We're going to be parents!"

Aww, Alex is finally coming around to the idea. He even smiled this time. 

Marian is about ready to pop! I hope it's not twins. Babies in this game are super needy, lol. 

Travis: "Dang nabbit, I'm old!"

Fantasia: "I still think you're sexy, dear." 

:)

Fantasia's favorite outfit is her underwear, apparently. XD And I just love Tag's chipmunk cheeks. She's still a thing, I promise! 

See? Here she is working on her aspiration by tricking her older brother. Haha. Robin should know better by now. 

I almost forgot to have these two get married! I was gonna do a nice ceremony and everything, but I got too lazy. But it looks nice anyway. And I think it's even more adorable that Marian is heavily pregnant during her wedding. 

Stop being so cute, seriously! I'm gonna die. That's Fantasia in the background, running over to witness the ceremony for a whole 2 seconds before going off to do something else again, lol. 

Alex: "I know that we may have our differences sometimes, Marian, but I love you, and I promise to always do right by you."

Marian: "I do--ACHOO."

She gets sick in the middle of her wedding. XD 

That bump though! 

After the ceremony, Marian goes inside to boogie down with her dad and sis. I'm not sure dancing is safe at this late stage of pregnancy though...

Marian: "I'll do anything to get this kid out now!" 

Tag hasn't forgotten about her crush, Silas. Inspired by her big sis's wedding, Tag decides it's time to make things official between her and Silas. 

Silas: "Man, how can I say no to a body like this..."

Tag: "Uhh, my eyes are up here, Si." 

Wooing is a success! Tag and Silas become boyfriend and girlfriend. :) 

Aww, sister time. They are so cute. 

Tag: "I can't wait till it's my turn to walk down the aisle with Silas."

Marian: "You two are adorable together. I'm happy for you, sis." 

It's finally time to welcome the first member of generation 3! 

Marian: "Ahhh, Tag, help! This really hurts!"

Tag: "You're doing great, sis."

Tag doesn't care at all. XD 

And it's a girl! Meet Judy Disney. named after Officer Judy Hopps from Zootopia. Zootopia will be the name theme for this gen. :) 

Tag: "Did I miss something? I'm just over here losing to myself. How is that even possible??"

The next day Judy grows up. I think her facial features are a mix of Marian and Alex, but she's definitely got her mom's coloring. 

Here's a better picture of her. Like her bunny shirt? XD I've decided instead of rolling random, I'm just going to pick traits and aspirations that I think match the sim's namesake. So Judy here has the Whiz Kid aspiration and is a Perfectionist. :) 

This photo signifies Travis completing his aspiration! :D He chose Big Happy Family as his second aspiration. It shouldn't be too hard to complete. 

And this is where I'll leave you this chapter, with this picture of (Officer) Judy Disney (Hopps). XD I foresee a career in law enforcement for our young bunny here. Haha! 

Next:
-How many babies will Marilex have?
-Will Tag realize her dream and marry Silas?
-Will Travis complete TWO aspirations before Grim comes knocking?
-And what will Fantasia think about getting old?


No comments:

Post a Comment