Friday, January 8, 2016

Disney Legacy - 1.5 Tag, You're It

Welcome back to the Disney Legacy! Fantasia is still working hard in her career as a painter. She is level 5 or 6 in this picture. 

Robin was excited that he was finally a teenager like Melina. He invited her over to hang out right away. Robin is Evil, and he discovered that Melina is Mean. They are meant to be! XD

Robin heads out to the park to begin collecting things for his Curator aspiration. He doesn't mind having an audience that consists of a cute teen girl either. He and Melina aren't exclusive yet, which might have something to do with the fact that Melina usually comes over in a bad mood. Seriously, Robin and Melina will be mean to each other, then take selfies like they are the best of friends. 

Robin: "It's how us evil and mean sims get along. You wouldn't understand."

Okay then. 

Tag loves going to the park, even when she has to go by herself. She's gotta work on that Rambunctious Scamp aspiration after all. 

Aw, it's almost a family photo. This is Silas Hurley, one of Robin's friends. I think that Tag has taken quite a liking to him though. :) 

Despite the fact they enjoy being mean to each other, Robin and Melina become an item, and they of course commemorate it with a selfie! 

Since Marian wants to be Fabulously Wealthy, it's only fitting she got a job to help with that. Here she is in her cute babysitting outfit. Aw. 

Fantasia is still definitely a child at heart. :) Never grow up. That's the motto of the Disney Legacy. 

Silas grew up!

Tag: "Hey Si, it's almost my birthday. Wanna take a selfie?"

Aw, they are cute together. I think they will make a cute couple when Tag grows up. 

Speaking of cute couples, Fantasia and Travis remain adorable. <3 

Tag hadn't yet completed her aspiration as of this picture, but just like her brother she managed to complete it just in the nick of time. 

Also, she continues to be adorable.

The Disney's expanded their house. It's a far cry from Cinderella Castle, but at least they have more space now. Also, I'm terrible at building houses so it's pretty much just two boxes mushed together. lol 

The family could finally afford some gym equipment, and Robin is the lucky victi--I mean tester. You gotta lose that spare tire somehow, Rob. You're not even a glutton, I don't know what happened.

Robin: "Food happened. I just love food, don't judge."

I def can't. I love food too! 

They also bought a radio, and Fantasia loves it. So does the maid...in a very creepy way. Stop staring at my founder like that, and do your job, dang it. 

Fantasia: "Guess what?"

What?

Fantasia: "I'm a Painter Extraordinaire now, you jealous?"

Fantasia completed her first aspiration! :D For her second one, she chose Mansion Baron. Maybe she can complete it while Marian completes Fabulously Wealthy. 

Fantasia can now mentor Marian in painting. So cute. 

Mari is painting her mom's portrait by the way. 

There it is! Founding generation is officially memorialized. And no I can never get the sims to stare directly at the camera for portraits. >-<

Again with the questionable popper placement? *facepalm* At least this time it's Fantasia and not as bad. 

Tag has the best attended birthday so far, and no I don't actually throw parties, not unless I really, really have to. lol. Silas looks excited to see Tag grow up. Dina, the kids' (fairy) godmother has also decided to drop by. 

Travis literally could not get anymore excited.

Travis: "My youngest is becoming a teenager. Oh my plumbob, that means I'm getting old!" 

Here is Tag pre-makeover. She's so cute! She rolled Clumsy and got the Physically Gifted trait from completing Rambunctious Scamp. Those two traits seem like a bit of an oxymoron to me. How can you be physically gifted and clumsy? Haha. And to top it all off, she wants to be the Chief of Mischief so she's Dastardly as well. She'll be the clumsiest criminal to ever criminal, I expect. XD 

So pretty! Dang, this isn't Boolprop's Next Top Model, but if that was going on right now, I'd enter Tag here. 

I think Silas is pleased with how well Tag grew up too. Here he is becoming completely smitten with Tag's charm. 

Aw, Silas, you look so surprised.

Silas: "I just can't believe how pretty and perfect Tag is!"

So sweet. And that's where I'll end this chapter. It's time to decide who gets to carry the family into generation 3! I posted an heir poll over at the Boolprop.net forums so check that out. Otherwise, you can vote here in the comments too, but only vote once. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your simmies are just determined to show us all how gorgeous TS4 sims can be. Damn, Tag is amazing. I'm still a Marian fan, though. And not just because she will likely bring Alex Goth into the family ;)

    ReplyDelete