Thursday, January 7, 2016

Disney Legacy - 1.4 Luring a Goth

Welcome back to the Disney Legacy! A teenified Alexander Goth welcomes you. Honestly, Alex, are you SURE you don't want to join this legacy?

Alex: "I'm just here to use the computer...the really crappy, outdated computer. Yep. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it."

Whatever you need to tell yourself, Alex. We all know you're just waiting for Marian to grow up so you can make your move. :P

Speaking of moves, Robin is still trying to persuade Melina to marry him when he gets older.

Robin: "There's lots of good things about joining a legacy family, Melina. You get all this cool stuff. And we'll be rich...Eventually. I hope."

Melina: "Sounds nice..."

Poor Melina. I don't think she's too sure about being friends with a legacy kid anymore, but just like Alex she can't help but come over and hang out. She'd better watch out or she just might get sucked into this family before she knows it. 

Robin: "I love you, Melina!"

Melina: "That's not creepy at all." 

Someone just completed their childhood aspiration! Yay! I don't think I've ever done that before so congrats to me.

Marian: "Congrats to ME, you mean. I did all the hard work."

Pft, like coloring is hard work. Anyway, Marian chose Social Butterfly as her next aspiration. Not sure if we'll finish it or not. I'm not too bothered tbh. One aspiration per life stage is enough for me, Sims 4. Jeez. 

This looks much more dangerous. Robin Disney, you just better be careful with that chemistry set! I don't need you setting the house on fire to complete Whiz Kid. 

Robin: "Fire? That sounds like fun!"

No, it does not! 

Tag grew up! She is Neat and wants to be a Rambunctious Scamp. I love her pink glasses and bracelets. 

Marian: "I'm so happy I got my wish of having a baby sister I can teach and protect."

Aww, Marian is so sweet. See how she is literally always smiling? She should have the cheerful trait! 

Tag heads to the park to start working on her aspiration. She loves the monkey bars! The park is also a good place for Tag to meet some new people and hopefully make some friends and potential future spouses. XD

Oh no you didn't child! 

Travis: "Tag, that cake was for your sister's birthday. Now I have to make a new one. You disappoint me, child."

Tag: "Sorry not sorry." 

It's time for the first teenager of generation 2!

Um, what the heck is wrong with your face, Travis???

Travis: "Chicken pox, but I don't care, my daughter is becoming a teenager behind me so yay."

Marian: "I can't see! I grew up blind! Oh wait, it's these dumb glasses."

Marian gained the Good trait, and she wants to be Fabulously Wealthy. She's also Creatively Gifted from completing that aspiration as a child. 

Here she is after a makeover.

Oh my gosh, I love her. She is too adorable! <3 I'm trying not to play favorites, I swear, but look at how cute she is. 

And there's that ever present Marian Disney smile! :) 

Oh ho, look who's back! You know, Alex, if Marian is voted heiress, you're definitely becoming a part of this legacy, just letting you know.

Alex: "Can't...resist...Marian."

Good! 

Marian asked Alex out on a date, and of course he said yes. 

No one can resist the cuteness that is Marian! 

Oh...oh my. Marian, what would your parents say if they saw you trying to seduce Alex this way? 

Alex: "Brain...overloading...can't think....*drool*"

These two are so close. It's adorable. Marian loves being a big sis to Tag. 

Meanwhile, Alex is still putty in Marian's hands...literally. 

Oh no, not your parents' bed, Marian! Gross!

Alex: "I'm so glad we can mess around, Mari. I heard older sims were never allowed to as teens, can you believe it?"

Marian: "That sounds super lame." 

Oh good lord, Travis, could you hold that popper literally anywhere else? This is supposed to be a PG rated legacy! 

BANNED4LYFE. 

Do not look at the satisfied look on his face. It is so wrong. So wrong! 

Marian: "What is my dad doing?"

Nothing, avert your eyes, Marian! You don't need to see Travis get a little too enthusiastic with the popper! 

Robin: "If you don't pay attention to me on my birthday, I will find your simself and lock her in a dungeon until she dies of starvation. :)"

Robin grew up Evil. =X He also now has the Collector aspiration. He also received the trait of Mentally Gifted for completing the Whiz Kid aspiration right in time before he grew up. 

Look at that face. Is that truly the face of evil? How will Robin cope with having an older sister who is Good? I foresee a deadly sibling rivalry developing in the future! Join us next time for Tag's birthday and the very first heir poll of the Disney Legacy! :D 



2 comments:

  1. Travis with his popper...my eyes! MY EYES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I freaking love Marian. My favourite TS4 sim ever, she's gorgeous! This legacy is great, love the Disney theme.

    ReplyDelete